Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rocket Bakery and Fresh Food ~ St. John's Newfoundland


After walking the waterfront each morning, I'll pop by Rocket Food Newfoundland located at 272 Water Street, St. John's to get fueled. The coffee is superb, pastries fresh and the atmosphere is neighbourly. Every visit I try a different nibble. This morning I selected a Lemon (Citron) Tart which augmented my pucker power! I loved it! Locals and folks coming off the boats agree, Rocket is fast and succulent! And that is good reason they're going off like a rocket, soaring to new culinary heights and taking us right along with them...

Copyright © Mick Huerta 2012. All Rights Reserved.
mickhuerta@gmail.com
All Accordin' - Travel, Culture, Food & Wine!


http://www.facebook.com/rocketfood

Rocket Bakery and Fresh Food on Urbanspoon

No comments: